So I wanted to say this….the schedule has been thrown out
the window. Basically, I update when I have the time during the winter at least
because I have so much freaking homework, also, rainy days are when I sleep in,
it always raining here in the winter. So I’m always sleeping in therefore busy
with dreaming of not having responsibilities. But I like rain, it’s all we get
here. snow is unknown, we get it twice a year, once in January, and once in
march when we think it’s going to be spring and then mother nature is like “SURPRISE
SISTER,IT 14 DEGREES NOW!”. We don’t get snow sooner though, meaning I’ve never
had a white Christmas,*single tear slowly goes down cheek*. I never have experienced
what Bing Crosby dreams of. On a side note, I’m doing awesome art because the
internet keeps on failing because of all the DAMNED rain. Also, its cold as balls
and my house has no heating except for a teeny fire stove. I am also writing this
at two am because why not? LETS DO THE SLEEP DEPRIVATION DANCE *lays on ground groaning
and not moving while disco music plays in the background* .On another side note,
all my thoughts are side notes. Side note, all my favorite animals look like
evil villains animals. My cat, stitch, has one eye, is huge, a clipped ear, and
is blacker than a horror movie at night. And my sisters dog whom loves everyone
and everything except for small dogs that scream at her, gypsy, is 80 pounds of
adorableness, and has the most sinister eyes( if they weren’t surrounded in
fluff and slobber) . Thanksgiving I shoved
my face full of turkey, and ate a cheesecake that …kinda tasted like toothpaste.
Delicious toothpaste , but still toothpaste. I came up with something after it,
“it doesn’t matter how pretty you are on the outside, it only matters how good
you taste on the inside.” . This can be used for many things, like a pretty cup
of coffee that taste like grapefruit and cow utters had a baby and then when
they saw their terrible creation doused it in corn syrup to null the taste and
pain. I come up with a lot of weird stuff, like for cold boobs, “they are like
the iceberg that sunk the titanic, you can’t see them, but you have a weird feeling
they are there, until you get close enough. But then it’s too late for you to
move because you are currently been squinting at someone’s boobs for ten solid
minutes.” They don’t make much sense, they are wildly inappropriate a lot of
times, but I still love them. Kinda like
my family .HAPPY HOLLIDAYS AND WHAT NOT Imma go ta hibernation for the rest of
the winter and then emerge like a bear, hairy, angry, and hungry.
A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuse you, I'm a woman, not a man.
"Wait the Caterpillar? Seriously,
we have one?”, I asked disbelieving.
Cat groaned and stretched her back,
“it’s not like we don’t have the budget for one or something you moron.”
“You’re just going to keep on
calling me moron until you feel better aren’t you?”
Cat nodded pursing her lips, I
watched her as she held out her hands . I said quietly, “guess I deserve it.”
She squatted and said,” It’s not your
fault Alice honestly. The wraiths are untrustworthy, they may not be able to
lie, but they can cheat and trick.”, she pulled a piece of chalk out of her
pocket and began drawing on the floor with it. She said after a moment, “which
is exactly what they did to you. You need ot remember that, I guess we both
do.”
I stared at her for a moment feeling
ashamed, she knows it is my fault and just trying to keep me happy. Sometimes you
just need to leave people to be unhappy. She stood up and made a happy noise while
stretching. – Which since she is a cat it was probably the cutest thing ever to
hear it and I am officially jealous of Alice.- . “So who is this caterpillar
person?”, I asked walking up to her cautiously.
She looked at the drawing intently
while saying ,“He’s a old friend I guess. Everyone knows him, and he knows
everyone . Even though he is the biggest shut in and doesn’t know anyone
personally.”
“He just knows everything then?”,
I asked while stepping beside her and looking at the drawing. It looked Nordic.
Cat pointed at the middle of it
and said, “The crows of Odin. Huggin, and Munnin, they represent both thought
and memory. ”
“Norse mythology.” I said, she
looked at me with a eyebrow raised and I explained slightly embarrassed,” It
was a phase I had in elementary school. What does this have to do with the Caterpillar?”,
I asked her remembering when I was little.
She looked at me with a smirk, “How
do you think the Caterpillar knows everything? They bring him knowledge form
around the world and afterlife.”
The symbol glowed a greenish color
and then a green vortex appeared in the floor. I stared at it my eyes widening
and clung to Cat, “not again. Not again. Never freaking again. I’m not going in
that thing cat.”
She looked at me and I saw her
yellow eye squint as her mouth stretched into a grin. She grabbed me off the
ground by my armpits like a little kid and I was thrown into the vortex. – This
keeps on happening.- she jumped in after me as I screamed and cursed at her. She
laughed as we fell down through the vortex and I wanted to hit her. Suddenly my
whole body felt like it was dipped in ice. I fell through darkness and hit
something hard on my back, my head swam as it had hit the ground hard as well.
I sat up painfully as Cat landed on the ground with a thump. She stood above
me, I guess it’s true cats always fall on their feet. I rubbed my head and
looked around; the room was filled with books, towering above me like
mountains. It was very dark in here and I stood up slowly. I immediately walked
into something hard and tripped while yelling, “son of a –“
I fell on my face and a raspy
voice said from within the darkness, “hello?”
--------------------------Excuse you, I'm a woman, not a man.

No comments:
Post a Comment