Tuesday, October 28, 2014

QUESTION OF THE DAY: have any of you guys had readers block? i don't even know if that's what it called. tell me if you have, and if you have any suggestions on how to break it?

Anyways, Monday. It's a bit late right now. But hey, sleep is for losers. Anyhow, Alice in Underland is getting a bit dark, and we are getting to know whats going on finally. Sorry if its all a bit dramatic because I've been watching terrible movies where the acting is really dramatic and its seeping into my writing. If only leaches that sucked out bad writing was a thing. If only.... Also, note I didn't have a creative thing to write for the title so I'm just doing a question of the day. Cause I'm lazy. I really need to re-edit a lot of these posts.

A.A.M.S
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED: because it was terrible.
---------------------------------------------------------

I waited for cat to stop screaming at me and throwing things. “How could you Alice?”, she asked in a quiet rage , “and I worked so hard to get him back to health when he was stabbed for god’s sake.
 “Don’t worry.”, I said sincerely.
“Don’t worry? How could I not worry? You made a deal with wraiths for sand just so you could be with your mom. Which was probably the most idiotic thing you have done in your life.”
I stood up unsteadily, “ I didn’t do that.”
She stopped and looked at me baffled, her yellow eye blinked, “What are you talking about?”
I said shamefully, I really had been a moron,” I didn’t make a deal to see my mom again in exchange for Heir. I wanted him fixed. I was the reason he was torn apart, and I felt guilty. I thought that if I made a deal for them to fix him, then I could maybe be forgiven. We had a common goal. We both wanted him to be fixed.”
She looked at me pitiful, I hate when people do that, “Sand wouldn’t have forgiven you, because you didn’t need to be forgiven Alice. You’re young, and naive. And so is he. So you wouldn’t have needed to be forgiven. At least not be Sand.”
I stared at her shocked, she seemed calm and collected now, not as angry and murderess as before. Cat sighed and asked closing her eye tightly, “So what was their part of the deal? You wanted him fixed, but knowing the wraiths, they probably had another condition.”
I felt guilt swallow me, “A-After he was fixed, if he didn’t want to see me, I would never be able to see him again.  And I wouldn’t remember him.”
“Tch, those wraiths are always praying on the weak and vulnerable. What do you want to do about it hmm?”, Cat said grumpily.
“What can I do? I don’t know how to do anything that may help. I’m pretty much useless.”, I said miserably.
“Moron,”, she came over and hit me on the head softly, “They won’t be able to fix him. Only you are able to do that. Alice, Sand only acts happy and himself around you. Without you, well I think he may go insane.”
I looked up at her, she was very serious. It made me feel even worse. “Well, guess we got go see him then.”, she said sounding disappointed.
I asked curious, “Who?”

“The only person, who knows everything about sand, well knows everything in general actually, including where he would be. The Caterpillar.”


No comments:

Post a Comment