Hey, its Wednesday and that means a new post. I will start the new story next Monday and then it will continue to be on Monday every two weeks until Alice in Underland is over. Then that story will become the main one. So, put in your votes people. Or I'll decide for you! :) . Anyways, see you Friday!
A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice woke up with a start and hit
her head on the wall she was leaning on. She groaned rubbing it and looked out
the window. It had been a dream that had not happened. Yet it felt to her that
it was real. Now, what had woke her up? Another pebble hit the window and Alice
looked down. With another groan she saw the man. She opened the window and
before she could tell him to leave, “Alice!”, he yelled at her.
She saw his arm lower, he must
have been about to throw yet another pebble.” You shouldn’t do that. You might
break a window.”, She told him.
“Like I care if I break one of
hatters windows, he deserves it.”, he said.
“What do you want?”
“To save you idiot!”, he looked
exasperated.
“What’s your name? It’s the least you
can tell me. No one’s seems to tell me anything.”, she asked leaning out the
window to look around.
“Rabbit bo- I mean Heir! And I’ve
always told you everything.”-That’s a complete and utter lie.-
She placed a hand on her forehead,
her head had suddenly started to hurt. ”Well heir, I think it’s best if you leave
here, and don’t return.” She squinted at him.
“I’ll leave if you want. But I’m
always going to return. What happened to you Alice?”, he furrowed his brow and
his ears twitched.
“Please leave, your making my head
hurt.”, Alice grumbled at him.
“Good! It means its working!”
“Would you shut up you idiot
rabbit boy?! I don’t want to come with you, I’m perfectly happy where I am!”,
she yelled at him.
He smiled even more,”Yeah, yell at
me! It seems the only way to bring you back! But you really don’t sound happy.”
Alice was infuriated. She groaned
and placed her hand to her forehead once again, “Why is everything so difficult
around here. I just want to know who I am and know what I’m supposed to be
doing. Everything seems so wrong all the time.”
“Well I can answer two of those questions,
your Alice White Rabbit, and you’re supposed to be saving me by finding your
death.”, he grinned knowing he was edging closer to Alice.
She looked at him wide eyed. She felt
as if those memories were long gone before, but now they felt like they might
just slip away from her hollow mind. Alice muttered under her breath, ”Heir White,
the prince who has the wraiths after him. I remember you.”
Suddenly her whole body tightened
and she fell down with a scream of pain. It felt like her whole body had been electrocuted
and then set on fire. As she laid on the floor her world grew dark and her eye
lids dropped as she fell into a forced sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment