Monday, September 29, 2014

DRAMATIC: Cat does it well but Alice doesn't allow it.

Sorry its a little late. But I hope you enjoy.Also, seriously, if you have any suggestions at all tell me because I'm not going to get any better if I don't know my faults.

A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Eventually I had to come out of the dream, no matter how nice it was. I opened my eyes tiredly and grumbled, “Heir, why is your double so much trouble?”
I stopped for a moment, and then snickered at my own accidental joke. “I don’t know what double you talk of, but sand is right here.”, a voice said.
I looked around for the voice, “Up here.”, it laughed and Cheshire dropped from the ceiling. She bowed smoothly and now down here. Hello Alice.”
“Cat, maid, weird girl with weird hair didn’t I promise to kill you?”
“Weird is good, you are weird, I am weird, in Underland, we are all weird. Although killing me is not a very good thing.”
“You lost your accent, or whatever it was.”, I pointed out.
“Ah yes, all part of my clever disguise as a maid for hatter. You see, I am in truth a master thief who runs the city streets.”
“No you’re not you little –“, Heir walked in with a tea cup in his hands and once he saw me he stopped, “liar, I was going to call her a liar. I swear.”
“Your just as bad as Angsty.”, I said in disbelief.
“Who the hell is Angsty?”, heir asked furrowing his eyebrows so that they covered part of his purple eyes.
“Your double I’ve been dreaming about. He acts like a spoiled prince. And he is very self important.  So I call him Angsty ,I don’t know why.”
“You call him Angsty?”,cat asked taking the tea cup from heir as if he was a child playing with something breakable.- which he is.-
“Well yeah, but I think..”, I thought of when I was not myself. Hadn’t Angsty said his name was Eric?”I think he said his name was Eric, Heric, Elfric, Elric?”
Cats head snapped up, ”Elric?”
“Isn’t my name Elric?”, Heir asked pointing to himself while pursing his lips.
Cat frowned and set the tea cup down. She sighed and sat down in a floofy chair that, when she sat down, proceeded to shoot a cloud of dust go in the air. She looked at the fire that made the room warm and said, “So it seems you have found him Alice. “
“Who?” both me and heir asked in curiosity.
“The man who I protected but could not protect, the man who I lost, and the man that death lost. The man -”, cat remained staring at the fire while I interrupted.
“Are you just going to keep on dragging this out to make it more dramatic, or…are you going to tell us?”, I asked annoyed.

Cat looked at me and I could see  fire in her eyes,” as I was saying before you oh so rudely interrupted me. The man known as the sandman.”



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I imagine cat to always act like this, a little creepy, a little crazy, and full of smiles.




No comments:

Post a Comment