Friday, September 5, 2014

HOPE

Sorry I'm late,once again. But hey, a least there is lots of hope in this post. Anyways, I won't be posting Alice in Underland on Monday. Buuuut, I will be posting "Faceless" on that day.  It's a very awesome story that I can't wait to share with you guys.







A.A.M.S
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Alice woke up in the familiar woods of Angsty. Angsty himself helped her up saying,” gods you’re thick. I’ve been trying to send dreams to you for days!”
Alice pushed him away as she stood, “who are you? Where am i?”
“Elric. my name is Elric and that is the very first time you have actually asked for my name.”, as he noticed Alice becoming more and more confused he sighed and said,”Angsty, just call me Angsty.”
“Why on earth would I call you such a mean name?”
Angsty blinked at her, ”Huh, I guess it wasn’t really your fault then. Something happened to you didn’t it?”
Alice bit her nail nervously; this man looked so much like that other one who woke her up. “I don’t remember if something did.” She answered worried.
“My, my, so you lost your memory? How very interesting. No matter, I shall fix it.”, he held up a hand and tried to touch Alice.
She backed away quickly saying, “Don’t touch me.”
Angsty frowned, ”Don’t worry ill fix it.”
“I don’t want you to fix it. There is nothing to fix,”
“That just makes me want to do it more.”, he reached out a hand and Alice backed away again.
He kept on doing this and Alice kept on backing away and they went in a circle over and over again. Finally when Alice was actually running away from him and he had his hands stretched out they both laughed. Because how sill they looked running in circles with him trying to catch her like siblings playing. Alice laughed and flopped onto the ground smiling. Angsty kneeled panting and asked, “Now that we have had our fun, will you let me fix you?”
Alice looked at his hands. They glowed golden like Heirs and she remembered that he was waiting for her. Out of this dream filled with laughter and play. She nodded and held out one of her arms that were still wounded form the twins. He grabbed her arm and golden went up her arms spidering in her veins and burning its way up to her face. She yelled in pain and dropped to the ground. Angsty placed a hand on her shoulder, ”Don’t worry, the pain will go away soon.”

And it did, it faded, subsided, and left, as did the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment