Saturday, September 27, 2014

SHROOMS:

*fangirls*SQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.A.M.S

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Angsty grabbed my hand suddenly making me jump. This time at least I was standing, it’s odd to start a dream standing. He smiled, “So, do you know me?”
“Know you? I would like to punch you, that answer your question?”, I took my hand away from his and crossed my arms in a huff.
“Why are you always so violent?”, he sighed dramatically and his face went back to being in a permanent pout.
I didn’t answer him and looked around, this place wasn’t the woods like usual. It was like a forest, but instead of trees they were mushrooms. Enormous, red and white, musty smelling mushrooms. It was bright, but somehow dark as well. Like at dusk, when it is bright outside still, but you can’t really see anything. Angsty asked, “So, how’s life outside of the dream?”, this sounded kinda awkward, and I looked at him wrinkling my nose.
“It’s….weird. I guess.”, I responded.
“As weird as this place?” he asked and rose a hand, a large mushroom disintegrated and became a large caterpillar.
“Compared to this place, nothing could be weirder. Its kinda like you, you know?”
“I’ll take that as a compliment. As if I know anything though. I’ve been stuck here for a while, in my own domain, and even I don’t have the power to escape. I don’t know how to get out, who is making me stay in here, and who on earth has the power.”, he grumbled and slouched.
I asked pointing at the mushrooms, “Are these mushrooms druggy? Because I feel like they would be.”
“Of course they aren’t. Me, taking a girl like yourself where there is giant shrooms growing around us like a forest. That would just be irresponsible.” he yelled.
I looked over at him, “They are, aren’t they?”
“Yes.”
“You’re a truly terrible person Angsty.”
“I know.”
“Seriously though, that’s just a thing that bad people do. Kinda of like erasing you daughters memories and then imprisoning her in your house.”, I must have made the most disturbing face because I could feel my face tightening and my eye twitching.
Angsty blinked and asked calmly, “So, you’re still mad at Henry?”
“let’s just say I want to steal his hat, fill it with scalding soup , fill his room ankle high with water and live piranhas then as he screams in pain as his feet are eaten by piranhas I would put his hat on his and watch as it dripped down burning him with every inch it reached.”
“See? Violent, you’re short and violent.”
“I will murder you.”
“I know.”
“Good. I’m glad you take me seriously Angsty because I sure as hell don’t take you seriously.”
“I got that when I was all scary and you then decided to name me Angsty. Which by the way is not even close to my name. It’s Elric. ELRIC.”
“Pfft, I’m still gonna call you Angsty.”
This time it was his turn to make the disturbing face, “My name isn’t Angsty and that is a insult to my powers you short little demon of violence.”
“I know….Angsty.”
“I hate you. With a fiery passion.”
“Hah, no you don’t,” I hooked my arm over his neck which made him bend, “you love my short little demon of violence butt.”
“I wouldn’t call it love, more like deal.”

“And I loathe you Angsty, I loathe you.”, I smiled at him as we walked through the psychedelic mushroom forest.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a nice weekend people!






No comments:

Post a Comment