Wednesday, September 10, 2014

BACK: i think you know what this means.

So I have both excellent and horrible news. I finished a first draft to a story. And if that wasn't emotional enough, it was the first story I  wrote. The story that introduced me to writing. So now I have two stories in need of being edited. BLARG! And now I'm emotionally dead for a few weeks. Anyways, back to Alice in Underland. We get to be happy finally! You know the drill so i'll leave you until Friday.

A.A.M.S
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I woke on the ground in a absolutely rage. Ready to punch a wall angry. I sat up with little effort and jumped up. As I looked around I saw the room floating up, all the furniture floated up along with everything else. There was some commotion under my feet and I heard someone yell, “Alice!”, from outside the window.
I ran over to the window my hair falling into my face and saw Heir. He looked worried. “Hey! You disappeared with that masked women you jerk!”, I yelled at him.
He jumped with glee and threw his hat up then caught it again yelling, “You’re back!”
“Of course I’m back dumbo! No thanks to freaking hatter! I’m going to kill him.”
Suddenly the door opened behind me and my heart leaped. The women with the mask had opened the door and came into my room. “Y-you as-“,I began but was interrupted.
The women took off her mask and I wanted to strangle her. It was cat. She smiled and said, “Surprise.”
“I’m going to kill you once I go and kill hatter and punch Heir.”, I pointed a finger at her as I ran out of the room that still had floating things in it.
 As I ran down the halls to go see heir I stopped in front of a open room. It was the dining room where I had eaten twice with my enemy. I hope he got food poisoning. The table was floating up the ceiling and glasses floated away from the ground farther and farther away. Many servants were jumping up trying to catch glass ware before it got too far away and were failing. I yelled in exasperation, ”Underland!”
Again I hitched up my skirt and ran to the entry hall. I skidded on the carpet with my boots and almost fell over. There stood hatter, and heir glaring at each other. A brilliant idea came to mind. I smoothed my hair and my dress and walked calmly over to hatter. As he saw me I smiled and said, “father, what’s going on?”
“Oh Alice, ill protect you.”, he moved me behind  his back and I thought very hard about stabbing him there. It would be ironic, but I don’t have a knife.
I sighed and tapped him on the shoulder. As he turned I said, “Hatter, the only one needing protecting is you.”

And then I socked him, right in the nose. So hard that his hat flew off and he fell down to the ground. Heir’s mouth was open in shock and its sides started into a smile as he saw his rival fall to the ground. I groaned and grabbed his hand running out of the horrid floating mansion of nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment