A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I looked around, I was rather confused, and how on earth are
we lost? We just got here, let alone started going anywhere. I asked heir
becoming more irritated, “How can we be lost? This is my world.”
He looked equally annoyed as me,” Just like in real life. I
don’t know everything Alice, none do.”
I stepped along the little path of short grass,” Yeah, I bet
you don’t know much of anything. This isn’t how the book goes at all.”, I grumbled.
Heir laughed, another silly laugh, I think it was really his
laugh. He was a very cheerful person, “No of course not. This is your book Alice,
your life, well death. Well, I don’t really know how to put it.” He furrowed his
brow and crossed his arms when saying this.
I looked over at him understanding and said, “ Well I think I
do understand. This is my head, my bit of world.”
He looked at me with awe, “Not only are you pretty, you are
also very smart. Usually it takes a long time for people to figure that out.”
“Oh stop it with the compliments rabbit boy, you bringing me
to my death. I’m going to be annoyed with you for a while.”
He began walking and I followed, “They never seem to
appreciate me. Never enjoy the thought of peace. But hey, that’s all part of
the job description.” , he said shrugging.
“You’re very bad at it then, getting me lost while leading
me to my death. You’re quite useless aren’t you?”
He looked back at me and began walking backwards,” You’re
very mean, you know that?”
“Well I did just
die.”
Heir looked at me ,he was still walking backwards and it was
starting to bother me, “Don’t blame yourself Alice. I have seen so many do
that, and not only is it torture to you, but also to me. It is hard to see someone
waste away, and I don’t want to see you do that.”
“ Who in the heck said I was feeling guilty?”, I grumbled.
Heir smirked,” You did, just now. So don’t feel guilty, it
shows on your face, and muddies your thoughts.”
I stared at him; a
sudden realization came over me. Heir was kind; he had the hardest job, leading
angry, young, stubborn people to their deaths. And yet he still was patient and
kind to each one. I admired that kindness; he was kind to me even though we
just met-And you where mean to him, don’t forget that.-. Something drew my
interests bringing me out of my thoughts. Heir’s ears pricked and he stopped
suddenly. He looked at me with wide scared eyes and ran towards me flinging out
his arms towards me.
No comments:
Post a Comment