Saturday, July 26, 2014

THE CREEPS: usually known by most people as making you nervous and paranoid. or to heir (the idiotic rabbit boy) a odd illness that makes random things give you creaking in the bones.

Sorry! I completely missed Friday this week , but here is the new post. I hope you enjoy, as you know please comment,you opinion,suggestion,or any mistakes you noticed I made, if you would like to. I mentioned this before but since I'm such a nice person I'm going to do it again. I have a Pinterest board that is about this story, sometimes I pin spoilers on it. so look at it if you want some!:) http://www.pinterest.com/annasickler/alice-in-underland/

 Have a wonderful weekend.

A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I grabbed his arm,”No, it’s not unimportant heir. That …thing was after some prince! So who is he?”
He looked at me with an angry expression, “I said, it’s not important Alice.”
I glared at him, “And I said it is important , Heir.”
He glared at me and I felt a stale mate coming over us. I furrowed my brow and asked with a idea that had stuck in my head as soon as the wraith had said ‘prince’, “Heir, you’re the prince aren’t you?”
He look softened, “You really are clever, I guess the alias ‘heir’ wasn’t the greatest idea though, huh?”
I let go of his arm, “I’ll agree on that. Why was that thing looking for you?”
Heir turned away from me ,”Come on, I’ll tell you on the way.” He said ushering me to follow him as he walked away.
I followed him and caught up. He folded his hands behind him and was silent as we walked on. I think It was a thinking silence, deciding what to tell me. The soft blue grass - No, the grass was not in fact blue. it was normal grass. Neither is it bluegrass playing when you step on it. No, blue grass is a type of soft grass known in regions such as Kentucky.- brushing against my legs. I broke the silence by saying, “So, are you going to explain yourself your majesty?”
He smirked, “I don’t really have a choice do I?”
My lips lifted into a smile while I responded, “Nope, none whatsoever.”
He looked somewhat nervous as we began to leave behind the garden like place we had come from. “Well, it’s hard to explain. I’m a prince, under the white queen. But I’m not her son. So, it’s all very hard to explain. But the reason it was looking for me was because I disobeyed the white queen. I don’t know what to do, but what I do know if I bring you to death that I might be able to be forgiven.”
My smile faded and I asked annoyed, “Great, so I’m your ticket out of being killed?”
He laughed, ”Yup, I guess that pretty much sums it up.”
For some reason his laugh made my smile come back, “So …technically, I’m saving you.” I joked.
He grinned at me and looked around. We found ourselves suddenly in a very dark thick forest. Heir’s expression changed from silly to serious in two seconds flat. He looked around the dark woods and began walking quickly in another direction off the path. I caught up to him stumbling over my own feet; and quickly grabbed onto his arm in desperation. he seemed to be looking around for something important. He yelled,” Aha!”, while sticking up his pointer finger like he was enlightened.
Heir pulled me along as he walked over to a tree. Another tree was carved into it, and I got the chills from the morbid look of it. I pulled on heirs arm saying, “Let’s get out of here, this gives me the creeps.”
He looked curious at me and placed a hand onto the carving, “what are, “the creeps”?”
I looked at him – I assume Alice’s face looked like she had lost all faith in heir.-, “There is no hope for you.”I said to him in exasperated voice.
Heir laughed nervously,” Nope, probably not.”
I looked at the carving as I noticed a glow coming from it. It was a sort of deathly silver glow, and I would have told Heir it gave me the creeps but he would have just been confused. -Heir seems to get confused a awful lot doesn’t he?- . The tree seemed to concave into itself then expose a portal like thing to another world. Heir grabbed my arm and pulled us through the tree while I clenched my fist yelling,” Oh not again!”
 We stepped out into a sunny place with a body of water in front of us. I blinked in the bright sunlight. And turned around to see the tree back to normal, the world behind us was gone. I breathed in the fresh flower smelling air and let it go with a sigh of relief. That one wasn’t as bad as the last one, the other one now that I thought of it got me all winded and overwhelmed. Even though it was fall in the world of the living, it was spring in Underland. I guess that was my fault as well; spring was my favorite time of the year and I controlled this world mostly so it would make sense for my favorite time of the year to be going on. A pond lay in front of us and I could see dark fish swimming in it. Its water was clear as crystal and it shimmered in the light. I held out a hand to the area and asked, “Okay, very pretty I’ll admit, but what’s the point of us being here exactly?”

“To get unlost .”, Heir gave me his signature silly smile and stepped forward towards the pond.

2 comments:

  1. Are you ever going to say something about your switching into third person or will you leave us until the end to get an explanation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i switched because i wanted the story before she dies to feel like Alice wasn't alone. she didn't feel alone. but when she died it switched to her inner monologue because in death she was alone,and she felt it. its a lot deeper than me just being lazy and switching back to my usual first person.

    ReplyDelete