All right, I actually got this one done early. I hope you enjoy reading. You all know the drill,comment your opinion,suggestion, or any mistakes you noticed I made, see you on Wednesday.
A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“That’s impossible to do with you heir.”
“I’ll take that as a compliment.” He responded while nearing
the edge of the water.
I followed him with a sigh, “How are we going to get back on
track? And what is this place?”
He groaned as he crouched, “I really don’t want to explain.”
I crouched next to him and pinched him saying, “Too bad. Explain.”
He grabbed my hand and suddenly pulled me up, “Fine, if you
want to know then you’ll know.”
I looked shocked at him when he pushed me back first into
the water. I yelled in surprise and hooked my arm with his jerking him down
into the water. We fell into the pond the fish scattering away from us and heir
looking shocked at me. The world around us seemed to make a weird warp sound
and a warm light fell onto my back. I turned around and shielded my eyes; it
looked like some portal like thing but much more manmade. Its little bits of
silver flashed a bright blue; the warping sound became a deafening roar. With
sudden jerk we were pulled down into the portal. I felt hard pavement on my
feet, and a clicking of boots came to my ears before I saw anything. Heir still
held my arm in his and he straightened his hat again. I looked around us with curiosity;
we seemed to be in a dark city. It looked like it was night, but that can’t be.
Pointing at the sky carelessly I asked heir, “Uh, why is it night? It was day
just a second ago.”
-
Alice, you ask that instead of why the terrifying
portal thing was under the water and where the heck are you. You are such an
idiot.-
Heir gave some weird side eye and
a flash of his silly grin and didn’t answer.
He always acted like he had a secret, and that bother the crud out of
me. But he simply didn’t take notice and walked along the road swinging a cane
that wasn’t there before and pulling me along with him. He whistled a merry
tune even though he didn’t look cheerful at all and people knocked into us
without apologizing. I saw tall building that twirled like curly cue that
interested me and a large blimp flew over it. Heir seemed to take no notice but
still looked grim and serious. I asked him, “Hey, why so grim?”
Heirs ears twitched,” What? Grim? Where is grim?”
I rolled my eyes at him, “No, not a name you idjit. You’re
very serious looking.”
He raised his eyebrows in amusement,” You think I look
serious? I’ve been called many things, but serious is not one.”
He swung his cane and it hit his head making him stumble. I
snickered asked as he rubbed his head looking at the cane with a accusing look,
“Okay, what’s with the cane?”
He gave me a little smile and I glared at him,” you’re not
going to tell me are you Heir?”
“Aren’t you interested in this city? I mean, this is where everyone
goes, the Sisters city.”
Looking around I said, “Mmm not really, I mean, it’s just a
city. Looks like the bad part of downtown los angelus. Is it like this all
throughout the city?”
Heir scratched his ears thoughtfully, “Well, not really,
just as you said this is the bad part of town. Where the gangs and mobsters
rule. In fact, I think we are in red territory right now.” he stopped suddenly
looking around paranoid “Which may be a problem.” he finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment