This writing is some very excellent work, at least in my opinion so check it out! Right now,back to my own blog, as i told you the story is just starting, you get a future of looking towards of,danger,suspense,mystery,betrayal(of course, why would i be a writer if i didn't do betrayal?), and of course, a little bit of sadness.*wah* Man i have rambled. So,to get to the point, you know the drill, comment your opinion,suggestion, or any mistakes you happen to notice I made. And if you wish, feel free to share,reblog,or repost. Oh! And I have Pinterest board for this story, here is the link,http://www.pinterest.com/annasickler/alice-in-underland/ I sometimes give off spoilers, or some ideas as how the story will go.Okay,see you next week!
A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated version:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter #3
We fell and fell; Heir laughed his silly little laugh while
holding onto his bowler hat. My hair floated up as we fell and I laughed with
Heir feeling cheerful and carefree. My cheeks grew red when he looked at me and
his eyes and freckled nose scrunched up in a big silly smile. I fell with his hand
in mine through the somehow lit up hole, the whole time laughing and smiling. I
had not a care in the world when falling down that hole, and down we went. We
landed softly on a pile of soft pillows just when I was getting used to the
idea of falling forever. Heir got up first straightening his bowler hat even
though it looked fine to me. He cleared his throat and held a purple gloved hand
out to me smiling his silly smile. I took it feeling myself blush, my skirt was
everywhere -as it should be after falling down an everlasting hole to another
world and landing on a pile of pillows. I mean Alice, did you really think you
would be finely groomed after all that?- and it was rather embarrassing. He
smiled his little silly smile and said while spreading his arms,” Welcome, to Underland
Alice White Rabbit!”
Now, you might expect that Underland would be like
wonderland since it is quite similar sounding. But I will say this, Underland
was nothing like Wonderland. –Alice, Heir literally said that Underland was
completely different from Wonderland.- Wonderland,
as I had imagined it, would be colorful and crazy with life. But Underland was
completely different. Sure, there was life around, and maybe they were crazy,
but this place was unbelievably colorful. And not normal colors either-Well,
normal colors, but not normal places for them to be-, there was a blue leafed
tree that leaves where completely round. Like a circle, a perfect circle. The
leaves might have been a O.C.D’s dream, but the rest of underland would be
their nightmare. It was disorganized, hectic, and full of bustling life. I
smiled and laughed gently, Heir said, “Quite impressive, don’t you think Alice?”
I turned to him with a grin and said, “Better than wonderland.”
“Well, I did say it was different from Underland.”
I walked forward and said,” Well, it is…”a rabbit with bat
wings and a single horn like a unicorn horn flew by my face. I continued
shocked not believing what I had just seen,” um, different.”
He gave me a cheerful grin oblivious of what had just passed
us and said looking at his pocket watch,” Ah, good. The correct time now, watch
doesn’t like the world between Underland. Makes it all fuu…..,”he looked at me
like he had suddenly realized he was in the presence of a girl.” um…funky?”
I smirked at him and the way he had corrected himself,”
Moving on now, why are we here?”
He stepped forward with his pointer finger up,” Oh, right.
We are to find your death. But, uh, we might be teensy weensy bit lost.” His face
sort of fell when he said that.
I am not glum! I just don't like not writing.
ReplyDeleteOther than that, you made a few mistakes. "I continued, shocked, not believing what I had just saw." That would be seen not saw. And then there was another that I found rather amusing- "Heir laughed his silly little laugh while holding onto his bowler hate." I dunno, he's your character, but I think you meant "hat."
Beyond that, marvelous as always! And to all you other people reading this, do go read my blog, I'd love to know what you think :)
urgh, i hate when i do that. all right,ill fix it.and yes, you are glum! but its understandable,your life right now is complicated and stressful. i just hope writing makes you happier.:)
ReplyDelete