A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“EH?”, was all that came out of my mouth.
Heir explained, “You know those mobsters I was talking about
how they ruled this part of the cities? Yeah, your dads the red territory one,
And…I’m the white territory one.”
I glared at him and held out a hand to my father and his
ridiculous top hat,” My father is the mad hatter, and a mobster? What kind of
sick joke that someone thought up is this?”
Heir blurted out, “Well technically yours.”
“Heir! Not the time or place to be joking. I mean what the
h-“
The dry voice of my father cut me off, “Ah! No swearing Alice
dear. Why don’t you sit down and drink some tea. You’ll be fine I promise.”
“I’m good, thanks.” I said this with a eye brow raised,
something about the way he was smiling made my stomach turn.
Henry moved his teacup across his desk and it tinked gently
on the glass top of it, “Why not? I mean, you might as well wait patiently
until the wraiths get here.”
The silence of the room became suddenly very clear. The
music outside had stopped, and the dancers had moved on. A deathly silence took
place until Heir spoke with a growl in his voice, “That’s why you called?”
Henrys corners of his mouth rose up into a nasty grin; he
looked up at Heir, “What better way to get my daughter, and get my rival taken
care of at the same time?”
I wanted to shove that tea cup up his nose I was angry. There
was a sudden grab on my arm and I felt the coolness of the guard against my
back and a hand over my mouth. I heard Henry get up from his chair and saw him
straighten his suit, “I have to thank you ruler white.”
Heir didn’t move I was unsure why but I had a feeling he
wouldn’t leave without me. He said in a grim voice, “Why?”
Henry smiled and I saw it, this wasn’t my dad, this was the
hatter. This was the insanity my mother had talked about, my father had been
insane. Perhaps he really was going to harm me, but does that mean that he’s
planning on hurting me now? The hatter
said in a cold voice smacking his lips, “Mmm… the taste, you know it’s superb.
The taste of anger, hatred, betrayal, tastes just like a bitter tea. And I love bitter tea. ”
I’m pretty sure I made some very alarming and confusing
sounds then from my anger because Heir looked at me with a weird face.
”I thank my rival for bringing my daughter to me, I have
missed her cries of pain. She is so weak, she was always so weak, minded and
body. I don’t know how she got it. But I hate it, don’t worry, I’ll take her to
the twins, they will fix her. Make her straight. Straight as a ruler.”
“Hatter, I know we have our grudges, but it unnecessary to
take her to the butcher twins. Tweedledee and Tweedledum are worse than you,
they would lobotomies her. And if you think they won’t you are more idiotic than
I thought was possible.”
Hatter got up from his seat and I watched him near heir,
with a clean and quick movement he elbowed heir in the nose. I watched as Heir
tumbled down to the ground clutching his nose. Hatter didn’t stop there though,
he kicked heir in the stomach with a smile creeping up his face. I watched
horrified as Heir crumbled to the floor not moving. I looked fearful at Heir,
but that soon changed to rage at Hatter. He had a twisted smirk on his face and
I have never longed to hurt someone as much as I wanted to hurt him. Hatter
waved his hand at the guard holding me and I felt the clammy hand leave my
mouth. But the arm holding me did not. I scowled at my father saying, “Hatter, I’m
going to make you pay. You’re going to be broken by the time I’m done with you.”
“Oh sweet Alice, do you not realize, that I’m already
broken?”, his smile gotten even wider if that was even possible.
Hatter neared me with a tea cup in his hand, a
sudden jerk on my hair made me pull my head back. He continued to grin as he
placed the tea cups rim to my lips and forced the tea down my throat. While doing
this he said,” Now Alice, calm down with some nice chamomile!”
I had choked down the disgusting liquid that tasted like pennies;
my head dropped just as suddenly as it was jerked back. The room was spinning
and I felt every muscle ache with exhaustion. I couldn’t hear anything, only a
ringing. I closed my eyes trying to get that ringing out of my ears and seemed
unable to open them again. My whole body went limp like I was going to sleep,
great. I was drugged.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOPE I HATE HIM . WHY YOU HURT RABBIT BOY?* MURDEROUS PTERODACTYL SCREECH*
A.A.M.S
No comments:
Post a Comment