Wednesday, August 20, 2014

EVIL: because when there isn't villains in real life, there's writers to replace them.

I feel like I used "they" to much. any help on this problem is welcomed. Otherwise you know what to do ,comment your suggestions, opinions, and any mistakes I made that you noticed. New post on Friday so see you then.:)

A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


They shuffled over to me and I saw two faces on each side of me. They were identical, both extremely scarred. Their mouths moved at the exact time as each other, “Shall we begin? Hatter says this one has caused him quite trouble. He said that this one is to be dealt with delicately though.”
They looked at each other, “I think he was joking though don’t you brother?” they smiled and showed off bright white teeth that shown with their light blond hair, “Oh yes brother, this one has caused hatter such trouble. Let’s do our best job, let’s be brutal.”
They both picked up scalpels and neared me, they moved completely in sync with each other. It was like they were the same person. Although they were young I saw age in their eyes, must have died long ago then. Which means they should be even more feared. I shook as I felt a cool blade against my arm, “Please, don’t hurt me.”, I said fear in my voice.
They giggled, “They all say that, you know dear girl, to us, all screams sound the different. Like instruments screams are, and we have a beautiful role to find each instrument and play it. To learn how to change the tone, to make it ours.”
The coolness ran down my arm and it turned into a fiery pain. I screamed as the scalpel sliced down my arm. ”Ooo a high pitch one, your definitely a flute.”, they said in glee.
“I’m gonna fluting kill you!”, I yelled at them.
Another slice across my arm made me scream, it was like those scalpels were covered in fire. “Manners girl, one your age should know them.” They said.
I screamed as they sliced my stomach and cried in pain. “Oh no, tears brother! We better stop those; we can have fun with her after we do our job.”

They put the scalpels down with a soft sound and picked up what looked like an extremely thin ice pick. It neared my eye as one of them held the eye lid open. I couldn’t even scream I was so scared; they took a small hammer and brought it down on the spike. A sharp pain came to me as the pick slid into my eye and into my brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment