PS. Also, the next post is going to be one of my most favorite hatter scenes.SPOILERS: it involves cross dressing. :D
A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: i forgot to add a important door. so just to review, there is a door behind hatters chair . its now been added in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: i forgot to add a important door. so just to review, there is a door behind hatters chair . its now been added in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I opened my eyes to find myself in a room made of glass. To
be exact the glass was mirrors. I got up rubbing my head from the floor.
Looking around I saw my reflection in the mirrors, I wasn’t wearing my old lace
dress anymore. Instead I was in a sort of white dress. I think it was white, I
couldn’t tell, it also seemed red at the same time as it was white. Were my
eyes playing tricks on me? The room was very small, and I could see well for it
was lit up brightly. “Hello?”, I asked aloud .
No response, but I did notice a sort of tinking behind me.
Turning around slowly my skin crawled, I don’t know why, but every nerve in my
body was telling me not to look behind me. Curiosity got the better of me and I
immediately regretted my decision to turn around. A charcoal face stared back
it mouth wide open. I backed away and hit the other side of the mirror walls.
The clacking continued as the wraiths teeth hit the mirror. I heard more
clicking behind me and my whole body shuddered, this time, I felt something. It
was the type of feeling I got when hit by that car. Coldness to the touch, the
feeling of losing your senses, shooting pain, and your grasp on reality fading
away. I was jerked back and felt something warm and damp over my mouth. “Don’t,
move.”, Heirs voice hissed in my ear.
I stood still and felt myself being gently dragged
backwards. Slowly the wraith with its clinking teeth became smaller and was out
of sight. I blinked slowly and the sudden noise of crickets filled my ears at a
deafening volume. As I began getting used to the sound I opened my eyes and saw
myself in a dark forest. We had stopped walking backwards and heirs hand was
away from my mouth, not a single mirror was in sight. I laughed relieved, “Heir,
are we safe? How did we get here?”
I turned around to see Heir, except he wasn’t really heir.
He didn’t have the rabbit ears, or the bowler hat. Instead the only thing I
recognized was his white hair and violet eyes. A bunch of gold dust like things
where floating around him. “Heir?”
“Who is this heir you speak of girl?”, it was his voice, but
not a single silly smile on his face could tell em he was pulling my leg.
I cautiously backed away from him asking, “What? What’s going on, who are you?”
He ruffled his golden collar and smoothed out his golden
glowing suit,”Hmm, not important at this moment.”
“I have learned that everything tends to be important.”, I
said slightly afraid.
The twisted smile came over his face, “Huh, clever girl
aren’t you?”
“You keep saying.” I couldn’t tell if I was shaking in the
cold forest breeze or the fear that had come upon me that was even worse than
seeing the wraith.
He smiled gently - and by gently we mean a sort of smile
that looks like someone is being kind but is really deceiving you- and held a hand out to me, ”Oh Alice, you
should really wake up now. Before I get angry with you.”
I looked at his hand, but did not take it. For it was not a
hand for helping someone up or leading someone. But rather held out like I was
meant to kiss it, like he expected me to treat him like royalty. “I don’t know
what you mean heir.” I growled, I was angry at the way that hand was held to
me.
He chuckled and let his hand drop, the golden speckles
became dark black and his voice tormented my heart. “Who is this heir you talk
so fondly of? A lover?”
I glared at him,”A friend, who looks a lot like you. Now you’re
going to tell me who in the heck you are or-“
With a flurry he suddenly appeared in front of me with his
finger on lips, ”Shhhh…. It’s time for you to wake up now Alice of Underland.” his
mouth twisted into that grin again.
The black speckles surrounded
me as I looked at them in bafflement. With a swoosh they turned into a tornado
of darkness, my hair went up similar to when I jumped down the rabbit hole. My
eyes felt heavy and my body felt tired suddenly as the speckles of dust crawled
onto me. I blinked slowly and opened my eyes to something different. Hatter was
sitting across from me, with enlaced fingers and an evil smile on his face. Behind his chair stood a door that I recognized but could not place. ”Ah
Alice,” he said noticing me; “you’ve awoken. Won’t you join us for tea?”
This freaks me out. I know your plans for this story and it freaks me out. And bit in the last post about Tweedledee and Tweedledum -What are you doing to her??? O.O
ReplyDeleteBut my freaked-out-ness aside, when are you going to bring in the Cheshire Cat?
oh after a few horrible things happen. so pretty soon. i'm really excited to bring her in, its going to be awesome. her character is very figured out already. but you'll find out later.:)
ReplyDelete