Monday, August 25, 2014

BLANK: its more scary than zombies.(and zombies are pretty darn scary)

Blagh! This one was boring, although i really like the maid. So boring post, sorry! Anyways, I 'm not even going to go through the drill . But happy Monday, and I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I may post a few pictures of the maid because she is VERY fun to draw. Ah well, new post on Wednesday.

P.S.
You guys should tell me what you think of the guest day. I have some great stories just waiting to be read.

Yours truly, the one who tears the heart out of you, A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Alice woke later in the day to a knocking on the door. As she sat up a woman in a maids dress came in carrying a blue frilly dress. Once she saw the blank looking girl in bed she smiled and scars up her cheeks became more noticeable, “Hello miss, you must excuse me. But I’m here to help you get ready for dinner.” , The maids eyes scrunched up in a squint, well, eye, one of them was sewed shut.
Alice sat up silently and undressed obediently. The maid sighed and began dressing Alice saying, “To be honest miss, I’m a bit jealous of ya. Mr. H is a very important man here in Underland and any woman in the red territory fancies his hand in marriage.”
“He is already married.”, Alice spoke blandly.
The maid looked at her with surprised yellow eye, “Really who?”
Alice looked at her showing slight confusion, ”I-I don’t know. I don’t know why I said that, forgive me.”
The maid stood up straight and looked unsettled at Alice,”Miss, do ya mind if I speak my mind?”
Alice looked forward blankly and did not answer. The maid took that as a yes, “Ya visited the twins didn’t ya? That’s why yah’re so… well yah’re like this. In all truth, I think miss that you should stay on the good side of Mr. H. He has a horrible tempar. In all truth I’m not jealous of ya, I tend to avoid that man as much as possible.”
“He seemed like a kind man when I woke up. He brought me here to this beautiful place.”
The maid wiped her hands on her apron saying, “Miss, I do apologize, I spoke out orf turn.”
Alice was dressed and ready by then so they walked out of the room the maid leading her down shimmering wooden halls. The maid led her into a dining hall and sat her down gently, then left, but not before giving her a warning look. Hatter spoke over the long table , “Alice dear, how are you feeling?”
She looked at him blankly; it took her a moment to gather her voice, “Lost.”
“Not found? Child, you have been lost ever since you came to Underland. And this is the first time you should feel found, for this is your home. Your true home Alice.”, he spoke then picked up a wine glass with deep red liquid in it . Hatter sipped from it staring intently at his daughter.
She seemed confused for a moment then looked at him giving him a meek smile, “Of course father, I was wrong. I am simply tired that is all.”
Hatter seemed satisfied with this answer and grinned twisted.  “Then eat, child. You look weak; it will make you feel better.”
Alice looked at the food blankly and began to reach for the fork when a voice said,” Sir?”
Hatter turned savagely to the maid – To clarify, it is the same maid as before. –  who had entered the room seemingly unnoticed. “What?” he growled.
“A man is trying to get in the grounds. He seems dangerous. Shall I send the guard after him?”
He looked alarmed but mostly amused, “What did he look like?”

The maid pointed at her own head that had a mass of messy short black hair with bits of bright colors in it. Then said “White hair, sir, purple eyes, and rabbit ears. He sounded angry sir.”

No comments:

Post a Comment