Friday, August 15, 2014

LOST IN UNDERLAND: when things seem familiar yet unfamiliar it gets confusing.

 Sorry about the little bit late post. I procrastinated, also I had to find what I need to do next. But now I know and I hopefully wont have any more late posts. You know the drill, comment your suggestions,opinions, or any mistakes you noticed I made. I hope you enjoy and have a nice weekend.

A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I ran around for a while the fog seemed to lighten slightly, as if its reason was not there anymore. My heart pounded as I ran across a bridge and stopped midway breathing hard. Groaning I sunk to the ground and placed a hand to my head in frustration. Losing heir was bad enough, but that women had called him sand. So either she is insane, -which would not be surprising knowing the people Alice had met- or Heir knew this women and entrusted his name with her. I felt a little jealous thinking of her knowing his name. He hadn’t even trusted his name with me, and I was supposed to save. I sighed and looked up at the sky; the fog was lifting at least. The sky looked amazing here; it was like deep space planets clearly visual next to the earth. If this was earth that is of course. I got up shakily placing a hand on the side of the bridges railing and leaned against it. This place was so weird.  A thought popped into my mind that made me wish it hadn’t; what if the women had taken him to hatter? Oh gods, heir was weak already for some reason and I might have just let him go to his death. And to my dad of course, oh how I wanted to kill that guy. – This may or may not be literally- . I tore myself from the sky and began running again even though I knew it was pretty much useless. My ponytail bounced against my back; at least Hatter was useful for one thing. The fog was pretty much gone and so was my hope for finding heir. I knew absolutely nothing about this city and here I was running down its street in the middle of the night wearing a white dress and lace gloves. This is the weirdest thing I have ever done in my life.  Soon I could no longer run and instead stood feeling lost and utterly hopeless.  I was all alone in Underland and I didn’t have a friend to help me through. My whole world had been pretty much shattered upon coming to Underland. My idea that I would go to a better place, that I would see dad and he would be the perfect father I thought he was. That I would be happy. Almost breaking down and crying I forced all my feelings into a ball and buried them deep within myself. I had to find Heir, or I had to go find death myself. Both seemed pretty hopeless but Heir was even more hopeless, I had no idea where that woman went with him. She just vanished into thin air. I bet she was smiling that whole time too, seems like the sort of thing the Cheshire cat would do. Promising to myself that I would punch her when I found her made me feel better. I stopped outside an alley; I swear I had come here before. Turning away from the dark alley – not the wisest of decisions- I sighed in exasperation. Everything about this town seemed familiar yet completely unfamiliar. How does that even work? A pain in my neck made me wince; i turned back to the alley and saw a familiar face. Hatter. He had a smile on his face and a needle in his hand. I groaned when I saw the needle. I’ve been drugged, once again. I stumbled into Hatter’s bitter smelling chest holding my neck where the needle had injected me. He grabbed me with a chuckle and dragged me away. I was tossed onto something hard and metal; I think it was the back of a van. Just as the engine started my eyes drooped and closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment