Sunday, August 17, 2014

ANGSTY: new nickname for that one creepy dude.

Happy Monday! I hope you enjoy the new post and also I welcome you to voice your suggestions,opinions, and any mistakes you noticed I made.I need all the help I can get so thank you if you do comment. Anyways, new post on Wednesday, see you then.:)

A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes with a start; I was in those woods again. A man spoke behind me, “You again?”
Groaning I turned around to face the man, I already recognized his voice. It was Heirs, but with a prude and rude tone to it. “I think I shall call you Angsty, because you take yourself to seriously and expect those around you to grovel.”
He raised an eyebrow amused,” I do not appreciate that name girl.”
“I have nicknames for both of you now, and I think they both suit you rather well. Rabbit boy and Angsty , quite opposites even though you look,” I stood onto the tip of my toes and squinted at him, “exactly the same. Are you sure you’re not siblings?”
He looked offended,” All my siblings are accounted for.”
Going back to the bottom of my feet,” You sure? No siblings with bunny ears and a completely infuriating silly smile?”
“No.” he growled and I saw a golden speckle flash black.
At least I know how to tell if he’s angry or annoyed. I sighed and put my hands on my hips, for some reason he wasn’t as scary as before. Perhaps it is because while I’m asleep in Underland my life is most likely in extreme danger. Laughing I said, “All right well can you hurry it up and get on with the whole black glitter thing and wake me up?”
“Black glitter?” he looked dumbfounded,” you mean the magic that surrounds me? That’s barbaric girl, it is not in the least glitter.”
“Whatever it is just wake me up.”
“No, I’m good. I haven’t had any guests for a while, I’m getting lonely.”, he actually sounded like a little kid pouting.
“Wow, jeez, I wonder why, maybe because you act like a snotty prince.”
He glared at me and said, “Fine, I will be talking to you later anyways girl. Be gone.”
With a wave of his hand the golden speckles floated peacefully around me, this time it was a more pleasant experience than the giant black glitter tornado. Instead I simply closed my eyes and opened them.
When I opened them I saw a tile ceiling, that doesn’t sound scary I’m sure. But it is when it’s splashed with red and brown blood. – Note this is on the ceiling, that’s pretty impressive in my opinion- . There was a giggling and two voices at once said,” Ooo look brother she has awoken, now we may begin on our job. Isn’t that wonderful brother?”
There was a moment of silence then both voices said aggravated, “Stop copying me brother!”
They growled in annoyance, and I asked, “What? What is going on?”
“You are to be straightened, a great honor I assume for you.” they both answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment