Tuesday, August 26, 2014

SLIGHT MALFUNCTION: hope that is given and then taken away.

Hello peeps!.... I am never saying that again. Anyways, the forecast today is 60% sadness, 50% hatred and pity for hatter, and 12%  of me being bad at math. Ah well, you know the drill everyone. I'll see you on Tuesday, and then you get even more sadness. Wooh!


A.A.M.S


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“How did he know so soon?”, Hatter muttered under his breath then turned his eyes to Alice, “ Take Alice up to her room where she is safe. I shall deal with this man.”
The maid nodded,”Shall I call the twins sir?”
She was helped up by the maid while hatter said, “No, no, no. that won’t work on him, and the Wraiths aren’t going to come out unless the fog is there.” Alice’s eyes widened in fear and her knees buckled under her, only to be saved by the maids arm. She was helped back up and Hatter asked her worried, “Alice? Are you all right?”
“Y-yes, I’m just tired father. I think I shall call you Angsty.”, she clapped a hand to her mouth and muttered behind it, “ I-I’m sorry. I feel ill; I’m going to sleep- if this isn’t heaven then is it wonderland?”
Hatter looked more alarmed than he was already. Alice looked at him scared and said,” I will be going to my room now. I feel quite ill, thank you for inviting me father.”
She clasped her mouth all the way to her room as the maid helped her. When they reached it Alice let her hand go away from her mouth shakily, “Please help me with this dress. I wish to sleep now.”
The maid obediently did and helped her into an old fashioned nightgown. “Miss? Are ya all right?”
“Yes.”, was all she was able to say for she was afraid of more outbursts.
The maid looked unsatisfied but left nonetheless. Alice was left alone again in the room that was all she knew of hers. She walked over to the window that looked over a garden that looked strangely familiar. A man was fighting in it, it took her a moment but Alice realized that man was fighting with Hatter. Although the man more so, they were both sopping from the down pour outside. They threw punches at each other that glowed golden - with those golden speckles- . Hatter seemed able to move out of the way of the golden throws and managed to fight off the man as well. Alice grew frantic when she saw the golden speckles watching the fight and opened the window shakily. As it burst open she screamed, “Father!”
They both froze and turned to her. The man with purple eyes brimming with joy and Hatters filled with shock. She banged her hands on the window sill and yelled at the man, “You leave him alone you monster! You leave us alone; you have no right to be here!”
The joy in his eyes quickly changed to misery. Hatter smirked at him and let go of the man’s arms which he somehow gotten a hold on. The man looked at hatter and must have asked something but Alice couldn’t hear it from where she was. Hatter threw his head back in a laugh and pushed the man away. The man trudged away but not without looking at Alice with his purple eyes filled with heartbreak. She felt a pressure on her chest and closed the window feeling quite odd. She said to herself rubbing her grey eyes, “Who was that man?”

Her sight fell over the bed and she walked over to it and tucked herself under the blankets feeling unsafe and miserable. Yet even with feeling miserable and unsafe she still fell asleep almost immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment