Thursday, August 21, 2014

FORGIVENESS: something i'm really gonna need.

Hello everyone, some horrible things are happening and to tell you the truth I can only laugh at the misery . But that's a writers job. And those who are wondering about why I changed the perspective I have a explanation at the bottom of the page. Anyways, any suggestions are welcome and so forth. Also, I had an idea. What do you guys think about me doing a sort of guest day? The guest day would go like this, I would post normal Alice in Underland but every two weeks I would post either a drawing or another one of my stories. But the purpose to this is so I can continue this blog even when Alice is done. Sooo, tell me what you think! :)

A.A.M.S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pick slid out. Alice stared at the twins in wonder, she asked as blood dribbled into her eye, “Who are you two?”
“It worked brother, a successful job!”, they said smiling at each other.
They undid the straps around Alice’s hand and feet and helped her up gently. “Where am I?”, Alice asked.
“You’re home dearest Alice.”, Hatters voice came from the door. It seemed he had been watching while they tortured her. - That makes me want to kick him -
“Alice, my name is Alice then.”, She blinked and wiped away the blood from her eye.
Hatter walked up to his daughter smiling gleefully, “Yes Alice, your still clever as always aren’t you? But you wouldn’t be you if you weren’t.”
-That’s confusing-
“Who are you?”, Alice asked calmly.
“I’m your father; we are both here at last.” He embraced her tightly in a hug, “Oh Alice, I’ve waited so long for this.”
Alice hugged him back staring blankly at the twins who smiled at her, “father, take me away. I don’t want to be here anymore.”
Hatter choked up and let go of her saying, “Of course Alice, let’s go home.”
He took her away; Alice being blank and much like a child and Hatter brimming with happiness. When they reached hatters home Alice stared blankly at the large mansion. It must have been the most normal thing in Underland but she did not realize it. They walked up the path surrounded by plants and through the front door. Hatter led the blank Alice through the halls up to a bedroom and said, “This is your room Alice, rest for now. A nice lady will come to help you in a while.”
She didn’t respond when hatter spoke nor do anything when hatter closed the door behind him as he left. She sat down on the bed after a while and said to herself, “This is my home. My home.”, As though trying to convince herself.

Alice laid down and closed her eyes calmly falling asleep in the hatters home, and with no memories except from the last few minutes to accompany her .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


All right those who came and were wondering about the changed perspective. I changed it because Alice is not really awake. She isn't our Alice. She has lost her ability to disobey and to really feel or do anything. So I hope that makes any sense. Have a nice weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment